About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Happy Birthday Little Brother !

Happy birthday little brother - even if you are 42 today ! LOL ! Gosh , what does that make me then ? Much older for sure considering there are 9 yrs between us ! So in those 42 yrs life has changed so much , you came into our lives as the only brother in a family of three sisters ! You were very spoiled and very much loved . Who knew that life would change in less then 2 yrs when sister #3 passed away from a brain anurism at the age of 5 . Our family unit was never the same after but we perservered . The oldest sister got married when you were just 6 and you lost one " MOTHER " for a few years as she moved away . Then I got married a few yrs later and moved away - far away - but we reconnected as we moved within 10 miles of one another when you became a teenager . You were there when my youngest was born and were the best babysitter a person could ask for - when you were available . Then we moved again - far away - but the contact was still there . Fortunately you made a life change as in moving away from our hometown and having Older sister #1 " Mother " you again ! You have got married , had two wonderful boys and then this year your life changed dramatically again . For the first time in 20 yrs you are again ' single ' and your life is about to change yet again . I am so happy that we are close though and that my shoulders are broad . We have connected as friends as well as siblings . You will always be my baby brother and I wish nothing but happiness for you ... move forward with your head high and know even though I am not in close distance , I am only a phone call away and a plane ride away . Happy birthday little brother , I love you ...............

1 comment: