About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Sunday, February 12, 2012

A crafty type week

 Another week has passed and I am closer to leaving to see my parents and family ! I did manage to find time to play some this week . Both in my room and with the crochet hook !

 I made this card which was originally suppose to be for valentine's Day but think I will end up giving it to my sister and BIL as an early Anniversary card ( then I don't have to mail it ! ) .

 I used a real sucker on the card . They were sitting near the checkout at Michael's  and I need a couple more $ to get my discount ! The images are colored with Copics and all embellishments on the card as well as the papers have been sitting for quite sometime so it is nice to actually use some of my older supplies ! I did use some new Prima twisters on here . They are a lot of fun to play with but the glitter ones make a HUGE mess ! LOL !


I finished 2 Angry Bird hats this week as well . They are for my grand nephew and niece and I will hand deliver them next week .

Have a great week and happy crafting !


No comments:

Post a Comment