About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Sunday, November 13, 2011

While the hunters are away , momma will play !

  Well my guys left earlier in the week for their annual hunting trip up north . I love the down time and the fact I can make a mess throughout the house and not have to worry about it from one day to the next for over a week ! LOL ! And no BIG meals to cook !!!

 When I saw the challenge over at Magnolia Down Under found HERE and I KNEW I just had to play along again this week ! This week is all about " SO SENTIMENTAL " so I thought it was time I brought out my BIG SHOT and those cute dies I have never used ! This Tilda was the perfect Magnolia stamp to use too !!! For Challenge #122 .......






 



   I hope everybody has had a fantastic week and gets some creating time ! I plan on getting a few more cards done .......... and hope that " the boys " just have a fun , safe trip and leave those poor animals in the bush ! LOL !





4 comments:

  1. This is so cute.And the focus is the sentiment. Well done.
    Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week.
    Hugs, Janne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW this is so cool, I love how you have Tilda with your sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along at MDUC this week
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. scrumptious card! love how you did the 'wish' part..cut out ~ nice touch! that pp and color mix is yummy! awesome work as always!
    hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful card inside and out!!!
    Thank you for playing along this week at MDUC.
    Hugs Janiel

    ReplyDelete