About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Monday, November 07, 2011

MAGNOLIA DOWN UNDER CHALLENGE 121 CHARMS & BLING

  First off , please excuse the blurring image of my card ! Seems that my favorite digital camera is having issues so I think I know what I will be asking from Santa ! As I have already replace the laptop and the memory card I am going to have to admit it HAS to be my camera !!!! I <3 my camera ! It is a small little Canon PowerShot Elph and has taken some amazing photos for me ! Just a great little tuck in the pocket and go camera !

 However , this isn't about my camera but a great challenge blog that I used to faithfully enter my cards into ! I am hoping to get back into my room a LOT more ( and get off the laptop ! ) so thought I would join in at Magnolia Down Under this week for their CHARM & BLING challenge ! The challenge can be found here . I used this cute Tilda from the new release as she is so adorable !!!! The bling is all over the card .... her dress , colored with Copic markers then painted with STARDUST STICKLES and the charm is attached to the lace on the sentiment .







 Winter is also making an appearance here so the light was NOT great for taking photos !!!

 Here is another card I whipped together using a Magnolia image . I am not entering it in the challenge but wanted to show you what else I have been doing ! Haven't spent a LOT of time in my Crappy ( craft ) room as I finished a crocheted shawl for the neighbor and have another couple projects being hooked ...... some days there just aren't enough hours in the day - especially when the spouse needs to eat ! LOL !

Have a great week everybody and I hope you all find some time to craft and relax !!!

TFL !!!

4 comments:

  1. YAY!! You're back!!! I luv the lace you used on the top card and then put it around the sentiment too. That looks soooo good!! I can't wait to color this one up! And I guess since I'm here I can say thanks for entering the MDUC challenge this week!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...yep...sometimes our dhz just have to eat...bummer! how dare they interfere with our scrappy happy time! lol

    wow...lovin your cards chickie! tilda is adorable..and whoa...all those yummy embellies and eye candy! so scrumptious ~ and beautifully designed!
    and the 2nd card ~ i wuv that image..so yummy!
    awesome work as always!

    great to see you back in your room and playin...i've missed seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    WOW, how cute! This Tilda is one of my favs from the new collection and your colouring is so soft and stunning :)
    Great charm and blingwork too :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at MDUC this week :) Welcome back!
    Hugs Louise, MDUC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so wonderful!!! I love both of your cards!! You know you can enter twice at MDUC??? well for future reference anyway:-) Thanks so much for sharing your card with us this week at MDUC
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete