About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

More challenges on The OUTLAWZ

 I have been doing a little playing around this week in my room but only short spurts as I am having problems with my fingers and wrists again ...... I did get a few challenges done for over on The Outlawz though .

Copic challenge .... black and white


Greeting card challenge ... using punch or diecuts



Our Grandson turns 4 on Saturday and these are for him !

The last card is for a sketch challenge on The Outlawz and is for my BIL's birthday ! He usually has one of his four grandkids crawling on him !



 Hope everybody has a great week and HAPPY CREATING !!!

3 comments:

  1. You got all this done and your hands are sore? HOLI CRAP!! Love the frog! hee hee CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your so good at this!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Love the kitties.

    ReplyDelete