About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Stamps , stamps and more stamps

And now I am running out of room to store them ! Well I am NOT going to quit stamping and making cards so I am weeding out my stamps and selling a few off ! Check out my sale on Facebook here to see what I have for sale and watch as I will be adding to the list soon ! I will take PayPal and Canadian bank transfers for any purchase ........... shipping will be added and stamps can be combined to make shipping cheaper . just leave a note on FaceBook with your email address ( I will delete that off ASAP ! ) and I will get right back to you if I am able .

No comments:

Post a Comment