About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Monday, June 07, 2010

A Father's Day card


 While trying to decide whether I felt up to actually doing anything today but sleep due to a nasty " bug " I have picked up , my Copics and stamps called to me so thought what better time to get a Father's day card done . I used the sketch from Sunday Sketch and Stamp challenge blog .... click here to see the sketch and the challenge ..... to create this little card . I did take a little creative license with the design by adding a flower !

 The darling little stamp is by C.C. Designs and is called Pajama Olivia . She is colored with Copic markers and her sleeper was given a textured look by putting Copic blender liquid on a tea towel piece and dabbing the pink of the sleeper . It gives it a dappled look up close . The patterned paper is from Basic Grey 6X6 pad called Basics Manilla and 6X6 paper pad called Cappella . Ribbon is from SavvynSassy ribbon kit as it the flower . The little charm was from my stash of goodies :-)


Copics used !


Thanks for looking and have a great week ! Happy creating !


2 comments:

  1. Aww what a super sweet card!!!

    Many thanx for taking part with us at
    Sunday Sketch & Stamp

    Take Care
    Ger x
    SS&S Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:59 AM

    So stinkin' adorable! Love it Donna!

    ReplyDelete