About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Drunken Stampers .... Challenge 10 -

 Join us over on Drunken Stampers where this week the challenge is to stamp your background to make your own patterned ( or designer ) paper . I had fun doing this challenge as I knew exactly what I wanted to do as soon as I saw the challenge . We had some beautiful weather when I made this card so it immediately made me think of camping ! DH & I love to go sit outside the RV and watch the world go by !  Unfortunately , the beautiful weather has disappeared and tonight we are getting a skiff of the horrid white stuff ! BLAH !!!!! I want Spring , green grass and a campfire ! LOL !


I thought this card would make a cute birthday card or a get well card for a friend that just had surgery ! He is our camping buddy and maybe it will help him get better sooner ! The little motor home is colored with watercolor pencils the same color as our RV .................................. fand even looks like our RV without the decal ! LOL !

Come join us on Drunken Stampers and have some fun with us ..........


Happy creating and have a great week !

1 comment:

  1. Donna, this is darling! Did you draw the RV?? It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete