About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Just Magnolia - Sketch challenge Week 48

 I had a busy weekend as DH took me away for my birthday on Friday and we didn't return until Monday afternoon . Yesterday I was suffering with a " bug " so didn't get much accomplished . The weekend was so much fun though as we spent the weekend with friends . On Saturday Lisa took me to do some stamping at Peggy's and I now have a huge stack of stamped images ! Will it stop me from buying more stamps ? Highly unlikely as I am terribly addicted to them ! Wonder if there is a Stamper's Anonymous anywhere ! LOL !Thanks Wayne & Lisa for such a fun time .............

That being said , at Peggy's I colored this Traveling Tilda and last night I managed to get her on a card with the help of the sketch for this week's challenge on  Just Magnolia Week 48



I used the new BG  Green at Heart paper pad .... LOVE the colors in this pad as they are beautiful ! The roses are Prima , the white trimmed with a bit of Spic pen and the setiment from a pack I bought at our Zeller's store ! Not sure which Copics I used as I didn't write them down ( again ) nor did I have my camera to take a photo of them !

Have a great week and Happy creating !

No comments:

Post a Comment