About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Just Magnolia challenge week 45..... Tent card

Follow the link here to read all the fun details about this week's challenge on Just Magnolia  . This week the challenge was to create a tent card which Dena so kindly gave a tutorial here on how to make them . This was a lot of fun and a challenge at the same time !

SideviewThe Copics I used !


 Edwin on a bike was main focal point but what is a boy without his dog ! I also used a background stamp, used my Nesties to cut out the oval and some old stash ribbon tape !

 The card is going to be used for my Grandson  Aiden's 3rd birthday this weekend ! I hope he likes it !

 Hope you get to play this week !

TFL and Happy Creating . 

3 comments:

  1. FABULOUS Donna!!! I LOVE this!!!! I like the way you colored his hair...and the dangling charm is super cute!!! Great take on the challenge!! :)

    BTW - I can't believe "A" is THREE already!!! WTH???

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Donna, its great to see Edwin used...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Donna, love that charm too and the background stamp you used!

    ReplyDelete