About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Sunday, March 07, 2010

An inchies card for Drunken Stampers

 This week was a bit of a challenge as I had to come up with an " inchies" card for over on Drunken Stampers challenge #6 . I am not a fan of  " inchies " as I find them piddly to do but decided I would give this a try regardless . I used my Ellen Hutson viola cupcake stamp and then used my watercolor pencils to color them . It has been awhile since I actually used my watercolors and it was fun ! still not a great fan of " inchies" though ! LOL !

So this is my card for Drunken Stampers ...... Give it a try and let the world see what you can come up with !


 Pop on over to Drunken Stampers and join in the fun .... and I do believe Peggy and Spike may just have an announcement or two next week !

Happy creating !

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:03 PM

    Great job on the inchies Donna! I haven't played with my watercolour pencils in ages! I might just have to pull them out one of these weeks! ;) Thanks for playing along this week at the Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:39 PM

    Wahoo!! Great job on the inchies challenge Donna! I too haven't played with my watercolor pencils in awhile...actually come to think of it, I think I gave them away!! Oops! Thanks for playing along this week with us Drunken Stampers!!

    Hugs

    ~Spike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done, Donna!! Those colors are stunning and the card is just gorgeous! How come when I use watercolor pencils it always looks like a melty mess?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouu, boy, I'm glad you decided to give the inchies a go ... what a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete