About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Monday, September 21, 2009

A quick stop at home

We made a mad dash out of here on Monday afternoon as we had to take the RV down to the Valley so it could get some warranty work done . We stayed with MIL while the Taj was in the hospital ..... for 2 1/2  LONG days !!! I did get to go out with my cousin Lorraine and her daughter ( my second cousin )  Shellie and her daughter ( my 3rd cousin ) . Was great to see all of them and finally meet Miss Savannah . She definitely has a twinkle in her eye and is she going to give her parents a run for their money in about 13 years ( she is 3 ! ) . I think it is about 11 years since I have seen them but I sure enjoyed visiting them ! I promise next time will be a lot sooner then 11 years ! Friday afternoon found us wandering up the road in the Taj as she was given a clean bill of health ... and we we were a few dollars lighter !

 Our next stop was in Salmon Arm where my friend Lisa met us later in the day with her son Brayden . We had a short visit then went out for some fabulous Greek food ..............  YUMMY !!! Saturday Lisa came by and played tour guide for us . She drove us all over the Shuswap Lake area so we could check out camp spots ! Thanks Lisa for a fabulous time ! Later that evening Lisa , her hubby and son came for a visit ...... all I can say is two men are up the " 40 Creek " and both were feeling NO PAIN when the night ended ! We had such an enjoyable evening ! I can hardly wait for the next meeting as I will be sure to have the Tylenol ready for the next morning ! LOL !

 We headed out on Sunday morning and went up the Yellowhead Highway rather then Highway 97 which is riddled with construction zones , dirt and bumps ! Valemount was our stop for the day and it was sunny and warm there .... unusual as we usually have it very cold and windy there . It definitely cooled off during the night though . We did get some rain today though and it was just as we hit home ! Fall is definitely here as the trees are turning color  but we had to get passed McBride before we really noticed it . Fall colors are late this year !

 Tomorrow we are heading out again but we are heading down to see the grandkids ( well 3 of them ) as we decided that a quick jaunt to Prince Rupert just really wasn't how we wanted to see that country  ....... another trip to plan for a later time !


On the road again ........................... to be continued !

No comments:

Post a Comment