About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Monday, September 28, 2009

Holiday .......... continued !

Our second week of our September holiday went well . Having all the problems with the RV repaired made for a much more relaxing week . We changed plans and didn't go with our original holiday but headed back south to see DD & her family for a couple of days . We stayed in a campground as the RV wouldn't fit in their driveway . Was a good relaxing few days ... even if the camp spots are tight ( after camping at CCC all summer where the spots are HUGE ! ) . Was great to see the kids . Aiden has grown so much maybe not in height but he is so funny ! He did an impression of Grandpa that had us all in stitches ! What a little clown ! The weather was AMAZING !!! On Wednesday it hit 30 C ! Unheard of for this area .... the bad thing was it was super windy all day so we couldn't leave our awning out and we had no shade where we were camping ! Did end up using the AC though ! LOL !

 Thursday we headed back up the highway to Hixon to camp in our favorite campsite ... it felt like we were going home ! LOL ! This time we decided to try another spot instead of #1 ...... LOVE the spot we were in .... #4 ! It was HUGE and the dogs couldn't see everything that was happening in the park so they didn't bark as much ! The campground owners Merv & Kim brought supper over to our RV on Thursday night ! How sweet was that ? We had a great visit  ! Friday Dh & I walked the creek and  all that had happened there since early Spring . Amazing what nature can do .....and I forgot my camera in the RV !

Friday evening our good friends came in with their unit so we spent Friday evening enjoying our campsite with them . Saturday we went to the local pub for lunch ( it is right across from the campground ! ) . Always some colorful local characters there ! Saturday evening we ended up having a potluck supper with Merv , Kim , Denis & Kathleen ........ was a lot of fun and there were a few that REALLY enjoyed the wine a bit more then the others ! LOL ! The weather has changed to Fall , cool , crisp evenings and mornings .... -4 C on Sunday .... oh joy !!!

  Well , Sunday found us wandering back home and the RV is being emptied , winterized and getting ready for storage this weekend ! The 2009 camping season is definitely over for us but it was a great one all things considered ! We couldn't have asked for better weather either .... even with those horrible storms at the start !!!

Looking forward to Camping 2010 !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment