About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Crazy Rain .................

Crazy weather hit July 5th , 2009 where we are camping . Thunder and lightening built around us all day and at 4 pm the sky opened up over us and let us know who was the BOSS ! For over an hour we had torrential downpouring with some hail thrown in for good measure ! It was crazy ! The owners flowerbeds were under water and we knicknamed it Canyon Creek Campround Lake .... even some crazy Canadian Geese with 3 goslings were going to check it out untill Momma Goose headed them all back into the creek when something scared here .









At the end of the storm the ski cleared off and by the weekend we were back into the 20 c degree weather and sun . We have never seen it rain so much here while we camped but the flowers all survived and they are no worse for wear other then some holey leaves from the hail and a few knocked off flowers .
A little rain and hail with thunder and lightening made for an interesting day and at least it wasn't a tornedo or hurricane or snow ................................ LOL !
Never underestimate Mother Nature !




No comments:

Post a Comment