About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Monday, January 12, 2009

To blog or not to blog ....

And on to 2009 ......


Mandy is settling in just fine and is still trying to let the boys know she is the Princess of the house so therefore she rules ! All 2.7 lbs of her ! Today the dogs were all sleeping in a huddle on the couch so I think they are all friends now ......... As for whose dog she is ? Well I have come to the conclusion that she is my DH's and that is why he bought her for me ...... after all a MAN would never admit to wanting another little dog ! Last week DH wasn't well and spent the week at home on his chair with all 3 dogs on his lap ............ Hmmmmmmmmmmm , seems awfully suspicious to me !





It sometimes becomes apparent that doing some things may not be worth the effort as you wonder who cares ... or in this case who even reads this ! So the question is , to blog or not to blog , to throw in the towel and forget about telling my world about my life ..... as really who cares ? Then out of the blue somebody sends you a message that they do read the blog and that they actually do like to hear and see what you have been up too even if they don't make a comment ! So for now , a BLOGGING we will go !

As you see , winter has hit us with a vengence and it just keeps coming and coming . The snow is almost up to our 4' retaining wall in the backyard so we have had to dig runs for the Yorkies to run in . Our own little yellow brick road ....... ewwwwwwwwwww ! LOL ! For the first time in weeks it seems we have finally managed to hit temperatures above 0 C so maybe we are hitting a turning point in winter .... yes I know it is only January but who cares .... enough winter already !
With DH being sick all of last week I spent a lot of time just lazing on the couch reading or playing on the computer as I didn't want to disturb him ..... well it was a darn good excuse to be lazy ! The weather was so crappy outside that inside was a good place to be regardless ! I did manage to stamp and play with my Copic markers . After I play with them a bit and learn some of the proper techniques with them I will share some of my new cards .









1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:26 PM

    Well cousin, I enjoy your blog and your photos. I don't check in often but I do stop by and like to know what is up in your world. I remember the little girl with the big blue eyes and big smile - the happy go lucky attitude! You tagged along behind your older sister and I but those were the days my friend. You have a lovely family and your life seems very full. Our uncle mentions you more often than the rest of us kids, so what does that tell you?? Take care cousin. C.P.

    ReplyDelete