About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008


Well another Christmas is over and we are heading into a new year ! What will it bring ? Only time will tell but hopefully things will settle onto an even keal here and not be quit as stressful . Christmas was a lot of fun as we headed to our DD's with our youngest , 2 dogs and a truck full of presents . With 3 kidlets to spoil it wasn't hard to fill the truck box ! I got " surprized ...... AGAIN " by DD and Dh as they presented me with a beautiful little female Yorkshire Terrier on Christmas Eve afternoon . Her registered name is Teeny Tiny Honeysuckle but Honey didn't suit her so we have called her Mandy . We are now officially a zoo in our house with 3 Yorkies and a 22 lb cat ! The cat does not rule the house though strange as that may seem ! I'll write more about Mandy in a later post !

Christmas morning never started until after 7 am which is surprizing as there are 3 kids in that household ! Everybody got thoroughly spoiled and it was fun to watch all the antics of the kids . The little Guy got into opening his presents very quickly and the girls were thrilled with their Wii . It seemed to be a bit of a Hannah Montana Christmas for Grandaughter #3 ..... as I am sure it must have been in many households ! The turkey was yummy too so thank DD for such a wonderful meal and putting up with all the confussion in her house with 5 dogs , 2 cats , 3 kids and 5 adults !

The Christmas holidays has been pretty low keyed here as DH isn't feeling 100% . It will be nice to get some answers in the new year over his Crohn's and hopefully get some relief , whether it be new meds or surgery . It is time so we can get on with living and not letting this disease control our lives so much ........................... now if he would watch his diet better , it may help a bit too !

Well time to get this day going so I don't sit on this computer all day ! I have places to go , things to do and time to shop ! Ah ..... life is good ! LOL ! Mandy is camera shy and wouldn't look at the camera ! LOL !

No comments:

Post a Comment