About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Friday, January 18, 2008

Later with more snow !


The dogs don't seem to mind the snow ...as long as they have paths dug ...would hate to lose one of the little devils in a snow drift though !

The temperature is hovering around 0 so it is actually quite pleasant outside ...cooler temperatures by next week though ! YUCK !

Even the birds need to be fed ! Have to keep the snow off their hangers !
I was just playing with the "SNOW " setting on my Canon ELPH and I am quite impressed ! Sure never got these photos with the Sony Cybershot !!!

2 comments:

  1. We had so much snow up until a couple of weeks ago. Poor Nina (D's dog) was peeing all over the snowbanks in the driveway because she couldn't walk in the yard...she would have gotten lost in there. We had a weeks worth of thaw though...so we mainly just have a cm of snow and ice now. It's insane!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna I can't belive the snow you deal with every yr.

    ReplyDelete