About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Busy , busy

I can't believe how much time I have spent in my she-den at my scrap table in the last month ! I feel like I should just move my kitchen fridge in here and I would be set to go ! I can honestly say I have got half way through my list of things to do . At the moment I have completed 4 birthday cards , a lot of Christmas gifts and ....oh can't say !!! LOL ! I found some glue runner that works great on altered " things " . It is call UHU glue roller and is available at Wally World . As of tonight , I have gone through 9 of these rollers in the past month and 2 UHU office glue .... that is a whole lot of sticking stuff down ! I am going to have nightmares about this glue ! I have stamped , glued , cut and colored . I have shopped for 4 birthdays and wrapped those gifts . My rooms are getting full of Christmas gifts that have to be wrapped soon as I have out of town parcels that have to get sent out soon . I don't even know when I will get the tree up or the outside light outs !
We have had such a blast of winter since Halloween . I couldn't even tell you how much snow we have as the wind has whipped around into drifts . Some spots are an inch deep and some are 3' deep . Now we are contending with the cold weather . -33 C this morning ....but not as bad as where DS lives , it was -47 C .... now that is stinkin' cold ! Fortunately the sun shone today so it appeared to be warm .... I ventured down to the mail any I can honestly say " Damn it was cold walking !!!
DH had his birthday on Sunday and our oldest son invited us for dinner - spaghetti ! Yummy , especially when I didn't have to cook ! We had gone out for lunch with some of our camping friends and had a great visit in the pub . The food was good too ! All in all DH had a great birthday . One more year closer to retirement ! !!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, sounds like you have been up to your elbows in glue.. did you glue yourself down too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you go girl LOL you sure have been busy busy busy. my god it is cold up there and here i thought it was cold here LOL.

    ReplyDelete