About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Friday, August 25, 2006

My friend Lisa

My friend Lisa has set up the most amazing online scrap store at www.lisasscrapshack.com . I can't begin to tell you how much trouble I am going to be in because of this amazing site . Lisa has a real " eye " for the newest products on the market and she is so quick at getting them uploaded ASAP after receiving them . Cosmo Cricket , Chatterbox , Scenic Route , Bazzill and and amazing storage system made right here in Canada in Abbotsford , BC !And her dilivery time is 2 days from Salmon Arm , BC by Canada Post ! Let me see now , that makes 3 online stores that I really frequent , www.scrapbooking.ca ( R & R Scrapbooking out of Edmonton and the first " store " I had ever shopped with , awesome products and Rhea is a sweetheart to deal with ! ) and www.scrapbookingswede.com out of Lake Country ( also know as Winfield to us that were raised in the Okanagan ! LOL ! ) Angelique started her online store and then expanded into a storefront .... some day I am going to get there and crop in her store so i can meet her and all the online lladies that I have been chatting with for almost 2 yrs ! As I said , I am in so much trouble ....... and that is without the Stampin'Up stuff from Krista and the CTMH stuff from Corry......... LOL ! I think we are outgrowing our house ..................

3 comments:

  1. Oh Donna I hear you! I love that Lisa and Angelique don't have a lot of the same stuff! It makes it nice for shopping....Wish the car was fixed so I had even more $$$ to spend!!!

    So,if you do get one of those organizational units I would "move some of the supplies out of site in the basement while DH helps you set it up!!! Wouldn't want him to know just how much you really have!!! LOL

    Love Lisa's taste in her online store. Lucky to have both of them so close - her online store and Scrapbooking Swede! It's enough for me to shop in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww!!!! *blush* shucks Donna!!! You're making me blush!!! Thank you so much for your nice comments - oh, and your patronage!!!! I appreciate it!!! Thanks to you too Patti! You both are soooo super nice to me!!! *sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, i love going to lisa's store and browsing and thinking of all the stuff i want to buy when i have the money, which will be sometime soon i hope LOL.

    ReplyDelete