About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Thursday, July 13, 2006

A couple more bumps in the road....

It seems I am not very computer literate ! In fact , I am a complete idiot where it comes to this thing ! After fooling around with my Blog I think I may finally have it figured it out ! Only took me two months though ! LOl ! Nothing smart about this gal ! Now if it was only as easy as scrapbooking - but then I had to teach myself how to do that ! I have discovered that life is nothing but comedy of errors - more errors in order to get things right ! Whatever right may be !! So I am going to plunge start into this and start really blogging !
Summer was here in the beautiful North but dear old Mother Nature has decided to rain on our parade ! Approximately 25 mm has been accummulated in our rain collector in less then 24 hrs and it is still raining - sporatically now but it is still coming down ! Was a good weekend not to go camping it seems ! Next weekend for sure as it will be 2 weeks at the lake to relax and fish ! Boy do we need to get away ! Just too much stress happening here with Dh's Br having health problems , Dh's colitis is kicking into full gear and #2 son off to the Dr because he has a back problem they want to see him about tomorrow . That means he is back in our house for the weekend ( why do I bother changing that bed when he is home more then he is away LOL ! ) . This is scary as he already has a few major health issues and was just finally getting his life together with a great job , a transfer to another town futher north at the end of the month and a new apartment to look forward too !
Definately we need a holiday !!!
Our Buddy is so lame with his knee and do we put the BIG bucks into having an operation that may or may not help him . He is only 10 and Dh's dog ............
Just another bump in the road

2 comments:

  1. Well, it's about time you updated this thing!!!! LOL! Hey J/K...I know how it can be. Good to see you posting. You have sooo much going on right now and I hope you guys sure enjoy your upcoming vacation! You deserve it. Hope for some good news for J tomorrow!!! I'll be thinking about you - post when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL no kidding. i kept a checkin LOL and finally something new. i hope you get to go on your vacation and that everything works out for your son. i can't imagine having that many health problems and what it does to a parent. i hope they get things figured out for his back and don't feel pressured to post LOL just do it when you can.

    ReplyDelete