About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Ta DAHHHHH !!!!! LOL !

 I am excited that I actually sat down and played at my desk and got a few cards done ! Seems like the days are just wizzing by and that I am sitting only for a little bit of time and then moving on to something else ! I felt like dancing after I got the third card finished as I actually felt like I had accomplished something !

 This is the card I made for our #1 Grandson for his 5th birthday ( that is why I put a 5 on the door ! LOL ) I love this little car and Magnolia's Edwin !
 And a card for a friend that I don't write as often as I should ! Letter writing takes far too much time ! LOL !
 And the inside of my friend's card
 I made this for my BrIL and mailed it the day of his birthday ! I think the look on the little girl's face says it all ........ as does the inside of the card ! I used a stencil and an ink pad to made the pattern inside then stamped the sentiment . Maybe next year I will get my act together and get the card ready sooner so I can get it mailed on time ! LOL !


 I actually have another image on my desk colored and ready to put together but it is just finding the time to do it the same time as the mojo hits !


  We have lucked into a little sun and much warmer weather then we had thought we were getting but still have a LOT of snow to melt  ! Spring IS coming so I hear and I can hardly wait ! Enjoy your week everybody !

1 comment:

  1. Someone's been BUSY!!! Look at you go!! Great cards! Love the one for little A - what stamp is that car??? Love it!!! Great to see you creating up a storm!! :) AWESOME work!! :)

    ReplyDelete