About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Saturday, December 03, 2011

A quick post and a shared tutorial ....

 I just  finished up the last of the birthday cards I needed to do for this weekend and just had to share it with you ! I used the tutorial from my friend Eulanda for this card ! If you have never seen , heard of or read her blog then I highly recommend it as her creations are amazing ! You can find her blog HERE and the tutorial for this card . LOVE making this card but so wish I hadn't left it to the last minute to make it as it was NOT a fast card to make !

 Outside of card
 SURPRISE inside the card !!!
 This card was made for my daughter , though her birthday isn't for another week . I am heading down tomorrow to spend a few days with her and the family so this card had to be made ( and I hope she doesn't snoop on my blog before she gets this ! LOL ! ) . Yes this is the new TILDA with Holly garland ! She is adorable and being my daughter's name is HOLLY , I figured I could get away with using her :-)

Sorry for the terrible photos ! It is a combination of a camera not at it's best and the computer wiz ( namely me ! ) not being able to quite figure out the photo program on my new best friend Mac ! Heck , half the time I can't even find my photos ! LOL !


 A huge THANK YOU to Eulanda for sharing her tutorial and ideas  ! You are a wonderful inspiration to get me off my chair , away from my MAC and into my craft room !!!

 Well time to go dig out my desk but I am thinking it may require a small BOBCAT to help with it as it looks like a BOMB went off in it !!! Once I get back from DD's I HAVE to get busy and finish off my Christmas cards ( which may end up as NEW YEAR cards at the rate I am going ! LOL ! )

Have a great week and happy creating everybody !!! A friend posted it is 21 days until Christmas !!!!! Wonder if I will ever get caught up before the day arrives ?????????

2 comments:

  1. wowzers ~ GORGEOUS card donna! i absolutely love the design ~ thanks for sharing the tutorial!
    i adore tilda with the garland ~ she's so adorable ~ and whoa...all those scrumptious embellies ~ punched lace work ~ and of course fabulous coloring! i can definitely see that took quite a while to create ~ wowza!
    have a safe trip and awesome visit! hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you are so good for the soul!! LOL!! I FREAKIN LOVE THIS!! I love that you added the border on the wrap piece inside. Very cool!! Wow you really decked this card out! I'll bet she just loved it!! AND I laughed right out loud about the Bobcat comment! WOW can I relate!! LOL! Great job my friend!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete