About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Time to create ........ and be an OUTLAW !

 I haven't had time to play much this summer ( though the weather sure didn't feel like SUMMER ! ) and we are heading out yet again for a few days to visit family . The holiday will consist of visiting my parents and celebrating their 60 years of marriage ! What a feat that is in today's society but they have also given their kids the same longevity of marriage as both my sister and I have " stuck with " the same husband through thick and thin .... my sister and husband have been married 40 years and my husband and I going on 38 years ! The holiday will also be a celebration of birthdays as my sister has a birthday while we are there ( and I wouldn't tell you how OLD she is even though she IS the oldest ! LOL ! ) and my brother has a birthday just after we leave !

 I decided it was time I became an OUTLAW again and try do at least one of their challenges ! I will be back in full force by October . My family may tell you I am not and OUTLAW but more of a rebel in my later years ! Teehee ! I am THRILLED to be able to add my card to the Monday card challenge over on THE OUTLAWS . The Monday challenge can be found HERE . The card is for my sister's birthday and the sentiment says DISCOVER .


I had a lot of fun making this card and hope she likes it ! It is colored with Copic markers and the magnifying glass has Glossy Accents on it ! Lots of " stash  stuff " used on this Magnolia Tilda and paper from Magnolia !

TFL and have a great week !

7 comments:

  1. Very adorable card! Summer's are always so busy and I always have way less crafting time too. Have fun visiting family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular card, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:42 PM

    Beautiful card Donna! Enjoy all your celebrations. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely precious card!! Beautifully colored!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY nice to see a card from you! Holds us over until you're back in the fall. hee hee I just love this image and great idea for the magnifying glass. Oh and those cute little pink things? Also try curling them around a pencil. They coil really nicely too. Boy can you color! Congrats to all your family with the lengthy marriages. More then commendable....condemnable? BROL! Totally kidding. Amazing tho really!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you're off enjoying a wonderful family vacation with GORGEOUS summer weather!

    Your card is wonderful and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg..i LOVE this! that pp..and plaid background..and those flowers...not to mention the beautifully colored image ~ is totally scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete