About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Friday, July 15, 2011

Stay-cation or VACATION ????

 Tomorrow we have decided to load the RV and head out for a brief holiday ........ in search of some sun........ or we may just stay PUT in our campspot ! LOL ! July in the Interior of BC has been anything BUT summer weather ! Rain , cool , flooding , road washouts .... you name it , we have had it ..... and I even heard one area had FROST and a smattering of that horrible white stuff ! I did stay at the RV in the campground a couple times this past 4 weeks and though the forecast both times was for sunny weather it just didn't happen !!!!

The creek camp up YET again !

The family of geese made their presence known

and stayed hidden for the most part

 The wild roses were wet
The pansies are wet

 The petunias are wet and rotting .....................
And the baby Canadian geese were getting their adult feathers and markingsand eating the field across the creek .Momma keeps a close watch on them ........................... and my dogs stayed bured under a blanket in the RV for the most part as they hate the rain !!!!


 See you all in a couple of weeks .... hope you see some sunshine where you are . Can't do nothing about the weather so get out and enjoy life as it is far too short to wait for the good weather days ! Make some great memories !

4 comments:

  1. Hi Donna!
    Gorgeous countryside in your neck of the woods. Have a great vacay.
    I just joined the Outlawz & have become your newest follower. I would love for you to visit my blog Sharrahug’s Sweet Blessings
    Have a wonderful day!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What spectacular photos! I would love to drag a chair up and sit there and read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* ... I love rain ... but where I live there is little, very little, rain ... so, thank you very much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos..those flowers are gorgeous! nature sure provides us with such great entertainment!

    ReplyDelete