About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I PROMISE .................

 I haven't been crafting at all lately so I have nothing to show ! We have packed the RV though and moved it down to our camp spot for a couple months before we take a trek at the end of July for a couple of weeks .

 Have I missed crafting ? ABSOLUTELY ! Have I spent any money on supplies ? ABSOLUTELY ! LOL ! Will I be playing in the near future ..... ABSOLUTELY !!!!!     BUT , we are going to be camping for the next while off and on .... some short stays , some long stays ! I tried crafting in the RV and found I didn't enjoy it because of the crappy light ( and that was even with my portable OTT light ! ) and because the crafting supplies take up too much room in my limited storage ! You wouldn't see any RV created cards or images unless I am home ......................... Don't give up on me as I will be back in full swing come September and there will be the odd card posted between then and now .....................

 So , wish for some warmer weather , the floods in our area don't take out any major roads or property or lives  and that we can all enjoy our summer . This is the Canadian May long weekend so travel safe and enjoy life !


From my Summer HOME................. to Yours .......................

Happy Creating and Enjoy Life to the Fullest !

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful photo! Make sure you collect plenty of wild flowers to press and use in future projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This is so gorgeous!! I so wanna see the inside!! You're hilarious!! Have I missed crafting ? ABSOLUTELY ! Have I spent any money on supplies ? ABSOLUTELY ! FUNNY!! I don't think I could just stop until September. I'll definitely be setting up a coloring station in my future motorhome but ya, not sure about the supplies tho. hee hee HAVE FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...can't wait til ya get back to gettin scrappy happy ~ miss seeing your creations ~ BUT ~ i hope you both get lots of campin and chillaxin in over the summer...you both deserve it! HUGZ

    ReplyDelete