About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Another card ........ DONE !

Well I have just a few more cards to get done before I can say I am done making cards for this season ( but I have so many new images I want to play with ! LOL )

 i found the challenge for making my card over here at Magnolia Stamp Lover's Challenge blog and it is called " here an ornament , There an ornament " so being I have the PERFECT Tilda and the PERFECT paper to play along , here is what I came up with !



Thanks for looking , Happy creating and remember to relax as the Christmas season is upon us and can be so very busy !!!

4 comments:

  1. Lots of ornaments, love the paper and the image. Your tag is darling. Great job and thanks for sharing at the MSL challenge. C2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely perfect and go you for checking another card off your list! Thank you for joining the MSL Ornament Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww ~ she's just too darn cute! love your choice of colors chickie ~ what a yummy card..and wuv'n that lace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH this is so super cute Donna! I have that paper but have had a hard time figuring out how to use it. You sure did it justice and I love how you colored Tilda including her socks!!

    ReplyDelete