About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Another awesome sketch challenge !

 I LOVE the sketches from Arlana that are on Sweet Sketch Wednesday . This week's challenge sketch was FUN to do ! Thanks Arlana !


For the challenge this week # 78 I chose another Magnolia image ..... I LOVE Tilda !!! I also went through some of my older paper and found this Christmas paper from Cosmo Cricket . My trusty Copics were used , some beautiful lace from Wild Orchid Crafts  and some embellishments from my stash ....




Thanks for looking ! Now pop over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday and join in the fun !

12 comments:

  1. oh..lovin you choice of color mix on the card and mag chickie ~ just scrumptious ~ as is the ribbon and lace ~ beautiful take on the sketch..and nice otuch with the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'touch..not otuch'..too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that image. YOu have colored it up so darling. I love your colors. Great match on the papers and lovely take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us!
    Nancy SSW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Donna this is lovely. Tilda looks great with the coloring you've done. Just so wonderful coordinated with the papers too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    All the best,
    Sharon
    SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna, this is one lovely card, tilda is perfect I do love your colours you've used and your embellishments great job, Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck see you soon.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an adorable Tilda! I love her winter coat! Fabulous job on your coloring! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love your winter Tilda . You really colored her up nicely. The added flowers are the perfect touch. Thanks for the sweet comments about my sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh and thanks for playing along @SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooo, lovely card!!! Sweet image and I adore all that swirly bling!! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. just so Beautiful!!! Love your Maggie and the wonderful colours in your card! Thanks for playing along with us this week with our sketch.
    Hugs Jackie
    ~SSW~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet and I do love all of the bling! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Colored to perfection! Just stunning and I love all the added gems. Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete