About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Monday, November 01, 2010

Time to break out the Airbrush !

  I just fell in love with this new release Magnolia Tilda and had to use her ! I couldn't decide what to do with her so I thought the Copic Airbrush would definately work perfect with her ! I took the sketch from this week's challenge over on Just Magnolia Week 79 Dawny's Sketch . Here is the fun sketch


And here is what I did with it ......




And the copics I used !





Have fun creating and pop over to both these sites and join in the fun ! I am having a BLAST !!!

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous card!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:14 AM

    Beautiful job Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh donna..what a stunning card! love your take on the sketch...and that magnolia..is just adorable! YOU RAWK! and heh..where did you get the string of pearls from? i need some! :)

    as always...beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful Pink and Pearls Creation! Thanks for playing at Totally Tilda! xox Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. STUNNING!! Such a pretty frame and the bow is gorgeous!! Hope you are having a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Totally dreamy! I love it!

    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete