About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Random Challenges and just having fun !

 It was a weekend of sitting and playing while DH watched a LOT of football ( both Canadian and American ) and the odd hockey game thrown in to the mix ! Was a great time to disappear into my room and play ! 

Drunken Stamper's challenge #42 challenged everybody to use some sewing on their cards ... I chose to do FAUX stitching as it is a pain to dig my machine out and there is no where in my room to just leave it up ( gives me a good excuse not to do any mending actually ! LOL ) . Here is my card using  a cute Hangler stamp image


I am using this card for my Granddaughter's birthday card next month .... one of 4 birthdays between now and the middle of December I have to make cars for !

I also made a card using this sketch from Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge - Challenge #41


I am also submitting it to Totally Tilda #9   Icy Christmas Tilda - Using Blue and Silver





And this is just a fun card I made for our Grandson .... I love this image of Edwin as we have all been there with Christmas lights ! LOL !

Thanks for looking and Happy creating ! Winter is making an appearence here so that means I may be stuck in playing a WHOLE lot .... oh DARN !!!!! NOT !!!! ROFLMAO !!!

7 comments:

  1. Great cards!
    Thanks for joining us at SS&S. Good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful cards :)
    Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
    Mira =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh wow you lucky girl!! In your room cuz hubby is watching sports. Luv it!! hee hee These cards are awesome by oh my goodness the last one is my favorite!! Love what you did to the house too. CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what scrumptious cards and designs chickie! and yep...my fave is the last one, too ~ nice touch with the house..and that colored image is just scrumptious! as always..you're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:28 PM

    Such sweet cards Donna! Thanks for joining us this week at DS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Donna, love your icy Tilda card, she is one of my favourite Tilda's.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just coloured this sweet tilda, great card, yours is beautiful, thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda, we'd love to see you back again!

    ReplyDelete