About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Drunken Stamper's Challenge 15 ... Black and White

 Good morning everybody from our sunny campsite ! It is nice to see the sun and hopefully have some heat ! No creating for me over the next couple of days as I hope to be out enjoying the campsite .

This week the challenge over on Drunken Stamper's is to create a card with no color .... just Black and White ! Check out the challenge  here . I love doing black and white cards as they seem to fall together so easy !


This is an image stamp from CTMH that I stamped and embossed . Along with some embossed paper from a DCWV stack and some pretty ribbon from Savvy N Sassy ribbon kits ( one ribbon became a handmade flower ) and the card was complete !

TFL now hop on over to Drunken Stamper's and come play ! There is no time limit on our challenges but every Saturday we start a new challenge .... so take part in old or new and I hope you find some inspiration with us !

 Have a great week and happy creating !

5 comments:

  1. I love this card! That stamp is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna - I LOVE this card for the B&W challenge!! What a perfect set to use for this. Great job!! As I have this set, I'll try and get something SIMILAR done and posted this week!! Tee hee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the challenge this week, that ribbon flower is so cool! Have a great time camping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this on the DS blog, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful! I didnt even know you had a blog!! Now how do I follow your blog?????

    ReplyDelete