About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Just Magnolia ....Week 47 Challenge Easel Card

Over on Just Magnolia the challenge this week was to make an easel card . Read about the challenge here . This was a fun card to do and with Easter coming up quickly , I thought I would use this cute Tilda " BRIDESMAID " stamp that is with the new Magnolia Wedding Release .

 Closed cardOpen !

I LOVE these cards as they are so much fun to do ! The DP is from Magnolia as is the large flowers . The small flowers are from Prima . Ribbon from my stash and the lace from SassynSavvy Ribbon kits . Martha Stewart edge punch and Nesties used as well

Copics used to color Tilda

YG 03
RV 11, 13
R 20
B91
C0 ,00 ,1,2
E0000.000,00,35,41,31
W2
A touch of Sakura Glaze pen on her shoes and white for her " dot " , silver sparkle pen for her wings and outlines

Thanks for looking and Happy Creating !

6 comments:

  1. Soooooo pretty Donna!! WOW!!! That ribbon is gorgeous (lace too)!!! I love your choices of copics for this one too!! FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so pretty! Can't wait for next weekend, you are going to have to bring all your stamps down to play with! LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card. Great colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...what a darling card!! She's sooo sweet!

    Hugs

    ~Spike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is stunning! I love that image and the lace that you used! Such a great card!
    Thanks for joining Just Magnolia this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, a fabulous easel card - the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

    ReplyDelete