About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Just Magnolia........ Week 43

I missed the wire completely for this challenge on Just Magnolia The challenge was to be done by 10 pm U.K. time not Pacific ! OOPS .......... there is a HUGE time gap so I don't qualify but that is okay . The card is done thanks to the sketch found here ........ I love the sketches that Jay-Jay does as they are easy to do !

So here is a cute Magnolia Edwin card




Aren't you proud of me as I actually remembered to take a photo of the Copic markers I used ! So much easier then trying to list them and getting the numbers right ! LOL !

The prima flowers were painted with Shimmers and are actually a bit darker then they show . The DP I used was from My Mind's Eye  Twinkle Little Boy's Glitter Collection pad that I picked up at Winner's for half price !!! The paper is beautiful with glossy and glitter pages that suit boy's . The stars are actually cut out off a page and are very glittery ! The gold / orange paper has glossy drops all over it ( they aren't showing her though ) .

Thanks for looking everybody and have a great week ! I  hope you find some time to create and have better luck then me trying to get things done and posted on these challenge sites at the right time ! LOL !

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:50 AM

    What a cutie! I know I have to start taking pics of the markers I use, my desk is such a mess I can never remember! LOL

    ReplyDelete