About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Coffee KiKi


When I saw this stamp in Peggy's online store Stamp Paper Glue  I knew I just had to have it ! Then I came across this paper on her site by Making Memories " MISTLETOE " and I KNEW I had to have it too . It is beautiful in real life with all it's sparkly , glittery circles but it didn't say Christmas paper to me , it said  PAJAMAS !!!! LOL ! So C.C.Design Coffee Kiki La Rue is now sporting a pair of spotted pj bottoms to match the paper ..... a perfect card for a birthday !

 So for the lucky Birthday Girl that will get this on her birthday .... Have a SPARKLY FUN Birthday !

4 comments:

  1. Awwww Donna - she is so darned cute!!! Love that her jammies match the paper!!! SWEET!!! :) Now be a good girl and go rest that thumb!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this BEFORE I hurt my thumb ....... just never got it posted .... and yes , i will rest it as I have cards to make ! LOL !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:59 AM

    So cute, love the polka dot jammies and that paper is so sparkly, I love it! Rest up that thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Donna - As you know I think your blog ROCKS, so check out my latest blog post....http://mycozycraftycorner.blogspot.com/
    I have nominated you for the Kreative Blogger award!!! Hope you'll play along!!

    ReplyDelete