About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Angels - explained by children

Angels Explained By Children
I only know the names of two angels, Hark and Harold.-Gregory, 5
Everybody's got it all wrong. Angels don't wear halos anymore. I forget why, but scientists are working on it -Olive, 9
It's not easy to become an angel! First, you die. Then you go to Heaven, and then there's still the flight training to go through. And then you got to agree to wear those angel clothes.-Matthew, 9
Angels work for God and watch over kids when God has to go do something else.-Mitchell, 7
My guardian angel helps me with math, but he 's not much good for science.-Henry, 8
Angels don't eat, but they drink milk from Holy Cows!!!-Jack, 6
Angels talk all the way while they're flying you up to heaven. The main subject is where you went wrong before you got dead.-Daniel, 9
When an angel gets mad, he takes a deep breath and counts to ten. And when he lets out his breath, somewhere there's a tornado.-Reagan, 10
Angels have a lot to do and they keep very busy. If you lose a tooth, an angel comes in through your window and leaves money under your pillow. Then when it gets cold, angels go south for the winter.-Sara, 6
Angels live in cloud houses made by God and his son, who's a very good carpenter.-Jared, 8
All angels are girls because they gotta wear dresses and boys didn't go for it.-Antonio, 9
My angel is my grandma who died last year. She got a big head start on helping me while she was still down here on earth.- Lynn , 9
Some of the angels are in charge of helping heal sick animals and pets. And if they don't make the animals get better, they help the child get over it.-Vicki, 8
What I don't get about angels is why, when someone is in love, they shoot arrows at them.-Sarah, 9


thanks Louise for the giggle !

1 comment: