About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Where DOES the time go to ?

Here we are already in the middle in November ! Things have been moving at a fast pace ( though somethings seem to be moving at a snail pace ! Waiting drives me crazy ! ) . Hunting season has been and gone and DH bagged a big fellow this year ..... a 20 point white tail deer . The antlers are non-typical so if I ever see a photo of them I will post them ! DH had a grin from ear to ear when he got back from their male bonding hunting week . All the guys bagged a big buck this year so for the next year I get to listen over and over about the BIG ONE ( only this year it wouldn't be a tale of woe about the one that got away ! ) Venison will be on the menu this winter .

I spent a quiet week at home and did start some Christmas cards .... just having real problems getting motivated though ! I have a couple other projects I have to complete but if they don't get done I am NOT going to worry about them . My friend Lisa has sold her online scrap business ...... Lisa's Scrap Shack ........ to anothe Lisa but I haven't even had the urge to spend any money on mpore supplies :-( Dh said Lisa selling will be like him getting a HUGE raise as I wouldn't be sneaking in pizzaboxes ( LOL ! That is what he thinks and we wouldn't tell him any different as there are OTHER places I ordered from like Irma with CTMH and Lori with SU .... both stamp companies ! ) So SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSShhhhhhhh , don't tell !!! That is my secret !

I did manage to go spend a few days with DD and her family . The little guy is so cute but he still isn't walking at 20 months..... no medical reason just doesn't want too ! He gets around so well on his butt or knees and if that doesn't get him where he wants to fo fast enough , he just gets up on one of his push cars and rides it in his room to get whatever toy he is looking to play with . He has it all figured out on how to transport things too ! The girls are growing up far too fast and are both going to be beauties . I can't believe the eyelashes those children have dark , long and lush ! Definitely did not inherit them from me !!!! I even spent a few evenings with #1 granddaughter in town while the guys were away . She is 13 going on 18 ..... scary !!!! LOL ! I am not sure when these kids stopped being babies .... must have been overnight !

Not much else to report here .... still waiting for Dr reports and tests on both DH and DS !!!!! Honestly I think that is the name of the game " Hurry Up and Wait !!! "

' til next time .........................

No comments:

Post a Comment