About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Years Resolution

My aunt sent me this via E-mail !

A Wonderful Resolution for the New Year!
What amazing gifts the new year brings! An entireyear's worth of wonderful opportunities, given to usone sunrise at a time. Many of the moments ahead willbe marvelously disguised as ordinary days, but each oneof us has the chance to make something extraordinaryout of them.
Each new day is a blank page in the diary of your life.The secret of success is in turning that diary into thebest story you possibly can. Have pages on understandingand tales of overcoming hardships. Fill your story withenthusiasm, adventure, learning, and laughter. And make each chapter reflect time doing these things:
Follow your dreams. Work hard. Be kind. Do what you can to make the door open on a day that is filled with inspiration in some special way. Remember: Goodness will be rewarded. Smiles will pay you back. Have fun.Find strength. Be truthful. Have faith. Don't focus on anything you lack.
Realize that people are the treasures in life, andhappiness is the real wealth. Have a diary thatdescribes how you're doing your best, and... the rest will take care of itself. - by Douglas Pagels
Have a Wonderful Year!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that! So true we truly do need to look and realize that each day is a new beginning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:48 PM

    Very nice Donna...you know I love a new beginning!

    ReplyDelete