About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Monday, July 16, 2007

STOP THE WORLD......... AGAIN !

I need a breather ! This past 6 weeks has been just a little to hairy for my mind so I glad to say that DH has returned to work as of this morning .... for how long is anybody's guess as he will NOT cut back on his hours . This morning he left the house at 3 am and never returned until almost 5 pm . Call it devotion to his work or call it NUTS but I am NOT pleased with him ! He still isn't well as he has now picked up a cold and is hacking all night long ...he isn't sleeping and I am not sleeping ! Then that darned HR department he works for dared to ask him for some forms to be filled out by his DR ( at $35 a pop ) as they don't want to pay him his full benefits for the last 4 days he was away ! Yeah like they are paying him to work 14 hrs a day and then never mind the calls at home or anything else ! He has 60 days of holidays coming to him so they had best not make any waves or they may find him taking them !!! BUT it was nice to have a day to myself at home ... just playing with my stamps , ink and adhesive !!! i do love the house to MYSELF on occasion .......now if the HOUSEWORK FAIRY would just come do her job it would be VERY nice of her !!! LOL !

We are slowly packing up the MH as we are heading off for a few days of fishing with the oldest son and Granddaughter . We are so looking forward to it ...just not the temperature that is to be in the 30's again ! The fishing will be lousy and it is a ' new ' lake we are going to ! Bah humbug ! I was hoping to outfish all the men again with my new fly rod and reel that I got for Christmas !!! If it is that hot we wouldn't be on the lake much either ...maybe the weatherman will be wrong - AGAIN !!!! LOL !

But a few days of no cell phone coverage will be good ..... DIL and DD will both have a contact number and I sure hope they don't have to use it ! I can not imagine a rush trip home on a dirt road !!! Never mind what the MH would look like !.................................

1 comment:

  1. well i don't know what to say, except that i will continue to hope that keith gets better. his job better not be an ass about his days off that he took or they will be in big trouble LOL.

    love you and have fun camping

    ReplyDelete