About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Scary stuff

You never realize how close online friends become to being real life friends until something happens that makes you realize that although you don't know these people on a day to day bases other then through the computer , that they have become friends . When something happens to one of their children it brings our world so much closer and that friendship becomes so important to all of us . A few years ago I met online a lady by the name of Sue and we had some good chats online . Heck , I even bought her Sizzix from her and had it shipped to Canada from California . Through Sue , I met Christina and invited her over to LP to join the ladies there . Last night Christina happened to post her DD had small marks on her body and then they started to turn to bruises . Today she took her DD to the Dr and they have diagnosed her small Dd with ITP
http://www.itppeople.com/aboutitp.htm ...... scary stuff !!! Tonight this small girl is have a blood transfusion to build up her depleted blood platelets .........Our thoughts and prayers are with you Christina and your DD ( and your family ) .........

1 comment:

  1. awwww donna you made me cry and you are sooo right. even though i don't know you in real life, i feel like i do kwim? you are a great friend and i am sooo happy that you are in my life

    LOVE YOU GF!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete