About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It will be over in a week !



Gosh , where has the time gone ? I can't believe that n a week Christmas will have come and gone for yet another year ! After spending hours working at my craft table , I have completed quite a few gifts ( and I am not posting photos YET ! ) , have done very little baking and did the Christmas tree myself ! Last Boxing Day DD & I hit a sale at Canadian TIREand I bught the cutest little train . I never had taken it out of the box until it was time to set it outside . Well being we had HUGE snowbanks we decided to set it on a bench inside at the front window . It is so cute and of course I could not resist giving it some passengers ...the Santa is an Anne Geddes baby that #1 Granddaughter gave me years ago for Christmas .....
So , the rest of the week will consist of me trying to get some baking done and getting ALL our parcels boxed up as we are heading to DD's for Christmas - we may need a moving truck though !SIL is working off and on through the holidays and DD really shouldn't be travelling so we will just bring Christmas to them . Oldest DS is having Christmas at his sister -in-laws's in town with his family so we will try have Christmas when we get home with them . Sometimes it is very hard when one side does not try to accommodate the rest...they were invited to join us ...but they seldom do .. Youngest Ds is going to come with us but who knows , this may be the last year for him too ..... Life is just so unpredictible when they grow up and have their own families .
So I wish each and every one of you and your families a Merry Christmas ...may the season be the best possible and may all your Dreams come true ....

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful tree, Donna. Cute train, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo sorry i haven't posted in a while, for some reason blogger isn't allowing me to post comments and i don't know why. anyway i am still reading your blog, which you know i love to do LOL. I absolutely love your tree and the train

    ReplyDelete