About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

ANOTHER DAY !


Oh , oh this is a BAD sign ! Here it is November 7th already and I haven't got any of my Christmas projects started yet ! Okay , Grandma needs to put down the crochet hook and get busy on scrapping ! LOL ! Let see , in the past 3 weeks or so I have completed 3 baby afghans and one sweater . Babies are popping out all over between now and next month ! J's daughter's Mother had a baby boy 2 weeks ago and my nephew and his wife had a baby girl last week . they called the 7 lb bundle Ellison Faith so of course she has to have a pink afghan from great Auntie ! I just need to sit and make a card so that can be shipped off . K's nephew and wife are expecting a son in December so that means a blue afghan for there ! And as for DD ..... she said if she finds out on Friday ( They don't want to know the sex ! ) she isn't telling . I will have to go shopping with her to see if she starts buying blue or pink sleepers ! LOL ! I don't care as I will buy and buy and buy ...hehe .....I'm not fussy , I just want a healthy baby there !

I spent a few days down with DD & family last week . I can't believe how fast those girls are growing up ! #2 Grd is starting to look like such a lady now with those LONG legs and fine features of her's and she wouldn't be 10 until Dec 1 ! At least she is a kid still at heart and acts like it ! #3 Grd has such a love for her baby dolls and her puppy Riley ! She takes him for a walk in her doll stroller through the house and he just sits there ! It is so funny ! SIL went into the kitchen the other night and there was Riley just sitting in the stroller .......... he had been forgot about an hour later and was still waiting for another ride ! LOL !
Gr#1 and her parents came for dinner on Sunday night . She is 11 going on 15 ! Yikes , how grown up she acts , sad as her childhood has disappeared from her so early ...... .........

2 comments:

  1. WOW Donna! You'd better get crocheting...and try to fit some scrappn' in :) The pup looks so cute in the stroller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, lots of babies LOL you are going to be busy busy busy LOL. love the puppy and granddaughter pics. sooo cute

    ReplyDelete