About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Shhhhhhhh.... don't tell !





My Mother's 75th birthday is next Monday so I am flyng down to coast to spend it with my family . Yes , Mom knows I am coming as I have decided that I can not shock anybody with my appearance any more - the last time I just about gave Dad , Mom and sister a heart attack and we are all at that age now you know ! LOL ! NO MORE big surprises ! What do you get somebody that has everything or buys anything she wants at this stage of the game . Well I just couldn't decide and I really don't like shopping so I decided to do some layouts for her . The pictures I used were actually supposed to be in the family album I did them a couple years ago but I just didn't get to them ! I have a double scrapbook frame by Bassill that I am going to use for 2 of these layouts and then am going to put the others in page protectors and add to her album . Soooo , if you see my Mom before I get there ..... shhhhhh , don't tell her what her birthday present is ! And now I have to get busy and alter that frame ! LOL !

4 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Donna What a Beautiful smile on your mother! :)
    Have lots of fun with your mom and family. All the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO's Donna!!!!!! Your mom will be soo happy with them. Have fun with your family and enjoy the time you have with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the comment about how you "hate shopping!" I almost fell off my chair laughing....LOL

    Seriously, your mom is going to absolutely love these lo's that you did for her. What a special gift! And it isn't something you can go and buy in any store!

    Love them Donna...Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I love these!!! They are ALL fabulous!

    ReplyDelete