About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Monday, September 18, 2006

a " CARD-ing " we will go....


I finally managed to get at my craft table to relax and play ! Here are some of cards I did, the first fro a " misty challenge on LP , the second is a stamped card using my Stampin'Up stamps and the third was using Prima flowers , BG Wholey Cow rub-ons , Peel-Offs and Bag of Bingz . Both the second and the third are birtday cards as we have a LOT of September birthdays in our family !

4 comments:

  1. Great cards Donna! they look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG Donna - I love them all. You are soooo talented with all your cards - I wish mine came out looking 1/2 as good! You are truly talented!!! TFS!!...and hey, thanks for playing at LP! I'm glad someone is doing my challenges!!! LOL!!! (J/K!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh i love those cards, you always make such beautiful cards and LO's. I wish mine came out that good LOL. how did you get the butterflies on the second card to look like that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:04 PM

    Donna your cards are so amazing you do so amazing work.

    And congrats on the new grandbaby.

    ReplyDelete