About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Thursday, August 24, 2006

cards , cards and more cards !

This past week has been a flurry of pattered paper , cardstock , embellishments and adhesive . The ink stained hands are always a good indication that I have had the stamps out - again ! I refuse to pay $3 or more $s for a store bought card but think nothing of spending BIG bucks on these little treats ! But they come from me , from my heart ( and K's bank account ! ) so I guess that is all that matters !From the start of August , until January is just one birthday and anniversary after another ! So I guess I will just have more ink stained fingers for awhile yet . And on that note , my parents will be married 55 years next week ! My gosh , how did they get old enough to be married that long ! Somebody aught to give them a medal for that as they have lived through so much in those 55 yrs together ! And yes , I did make them a card which will be sent off tomorrrow ..... It was made with much love for them and I hope I get to make many more for them !

No comments:

Post a Comment