About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
I have been married to the same guy for a LONG time ! We have 3 grown children and the 5 loves of our lives that they have given us ... 4 girls and one boy ! I have been crafting all my life and found my true addiction when I taught myself to use Copic Markers and introduced them into my card making ! I am NOT certified in the use of Copics but that doesn't stop me from creating with them ! I always been a bit of a crafting rebel and don't follow directions well !I love crafting with my hands and seldom will you find them idle as they usually have a crochet hook , knitting needles or a book in them . Exercise is not my strong suit ! LOL ! My husband and I also love camping in our RV ( weather permitting ... as in NO snow !) so most weekends from Spring to Fall you find us camped somewhere with our 3 Yorkies .... though don't tell them they aren't BIG dogs ! Hope you enjoy my little touch of my life .... the creative and the real life !

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Bump , bump , bump

That is me hauling stuff down the driveway to load the MH ! Yes , it arrived back yesterday - 4 hrs late but it is here ! So now the bed is made , the laundry is partly put back in ( and YES even when you camp the laundry does pile up along with the dirty dishes ! No room for the housework fairy ! ) , new Cd's loaded in the CD changer ( okay Carly Simon you are getting really old - FAST ! ) with some Caroline Dawn Johnson , SheDaisy and my men Toby and Tim ! LOVE MY TUNES !
The Mh has a new awning ( a foot shorter then it was supposed to be but it interfered with the storage doors ! NUTS ! ) , the antenna is new - and will probably NEVER get used ! , the water pump is supposed to be quiet - instead of shaking the MH like a milk shake and the air bag in the back is NOT fixed !!!! They had to order parts for it that I think will be coming over on a slow boat from China if the last " fixes " are any indication ! Yes , this is a brand new motorhome and the manufacturer is going to get a LONG , unhappy letter about the service and the quality ! Hopefully everything that can go wrong , has !!!
DH got the 12' aluminum boat loaded on the boat trailer thanks to #1 son . Now DH is complaining because he has no room to store anything here......... Do you think maybe that means he has to many toys ? I wonder what the fall or spring will bring ... a different house , less toys , more toys , another dog ............ LOL ! Why are MEN NEVER happy ? Tonight we will pack the boat with all the fishing stuff and tomorrow I will get some food to put in the fridge and some REFRESHMENT for Dh !!! Saturday morning ( this changes hourly ! ) we will be out of here - after DH overthinks how he is going to get the boat trailer out of the garage , down the driveway which is a bit steep and onto the the back of the MH when our neighbor has his 37' MH overlapping OUR driveway !!! Men , they always make a mountain out of a molehill ! All I am worried about is getting the City to pick my garbage up tomorrow with 2 MH's parked to close together - ahh, the joys of the new automated garbage trucks ! Just what I need , my garbage NOT to get picked up for 3 weeks ! YUCKKKKKK !
Time to go bump , bump ,bump ..........

4 comments:

  1. LOL! Donna I love your blog...I could see everything you described :) Including your hubby worrying about the boat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i could too. i love your blog so keep on bloggin LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just awesome Donna! Love your Blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun!!
    Can't wait to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete